Preston University admissions 2018 has been just newly announced for the students and hence we are sure that all the students who have been waiting around for the admissions in this university center they would be muc curious to know about the programs offered in it. Preston University has opened its fresh admissions 2018 for its campuses in Lahore, Islamabad, Peshwar and Kohat.
Preston University (Pakistan) is known as being one of the reputable university in Pakistan. It was established as being the School of Business and Commerce in the year 1984. The university is located in the place of Kohat with the main campus all along with the, Islamabad, Peshawar, Lahore, and Ajman (United Arab Emirates). It is recognized by the Pakistan’s Higher Education Commission. This university has been infused in offering with the high quality of the education on the graduate and post graduate level. There are hundreds of students who submit their forms each single year but a few of them are selected that comes under their merit system rule.
Main Programs Offered In Preston University Admission 2018:
- EMBA in Evening Program
- MCS in Evening Program
- MBA in Evening Program
- MPA in Evening Program
- BBA in Both Morning and evening classes
- MBA in Both Morning and evening classes
- BSCS in Both Morning and evening classes
- MCS in Both Morning and evening classes
- BS in Physics
- BS in Economics
- BS in International Relations
- BS in Psychology
- BS in Mathematics
- BS in Telecommunication
- BS in Biology
- BS in Biotechnology
- MSC in Physics
- MSC in Economics
- MSC in International Relations
- MSC in Psychology
- MSC in Mathematics
- MSC in Telecommunication
- MSC in Biology
- MSC in Biotechnology
- MA in Education
- Tech for the duration of 4 years of course
Important Details To Know About Preston University Admission 2018:
- Last date for the submission of the application forms for the Executive programs is 29th August 2016. And for the regular programs the last date for the application form submission is 19th September 2016.
- For the MBA, MSC, BBA and BS students, there will be 50% scholarships for the 100% fee waiver and 50% fee scholarship for the 75% fee waiver.
- You can also attend the seminars of the Preston University for the Executive program students on 29th August 2016 and for the regular students, its on 19th September in the university campus.
Contact Details For Preston University Admission 2018:
For knowing more details about the admission procedure of the Preston University admissions 2016 contact the below mentioned contact numbers:
Address: Management Campus (Main Campus), 16-Abubakar Block, New Garden Town Lahore
UAN: (042) 111-707-808
So, this was the overall complete discussion about the Preston University admissions 2016! If you do want to study under the supervision of the highly disciplined educational system then without any second thought in your mind apply for it right now!