Good news for people who are looking for government jobs in Pakistan. Govt. announced jobs placements in Ministry of Planning Development & reform Islamabad. Jobs of various categories have been advertised in daily newspapers. People who want to join Planning, Development & Reform Islamabad are needed to submit application along-with necessary documents before expiry date. Last date of submission of admissions forms has been fixed as 20 January 2017. Application form and advertisement is provided at the end of this post. The jobs announced by this department are on contract basis; however, on the satisfactory performance and on recommendation of selection committee, services can be regularized.
The Planning, Development & reforms is one of the major institutions of Pakistan. It is being supervised by member of national assembly. It has been established to make country peaceful and prosperous. The vision of this institution is to provide fundamental rights to every living person in the country. It is being headed by Ahsan Iqbal, Member of Parliament, Pakistan. The Headquarter of the company is located at 2nd floor, 99-West, Shalimar Plaza, Blue Area, Islamabad. However, the sub offices of this institution are found across the country.
This department always found for well-educated, skilled and confident staff to run it properly to make people happy and prosperous, therefore, advertisements for jobs are often being published. Highly comparative salaries are being offered by this planning, development and reform. Therefore, people are keen to get jobs here. We are writing this post to intimate people about latest advertisement published in various newspapers. Various categories of jobs are available to be filled. The detail of post is given as:-
- Energy Specialist
- Long Term Plan Professional
- Investment / Industrial Business Cooperation Professionals.
- Copy of matriculation.
- Copy of inter.
- Copy of graduation.
- Copy of CNIC.
- Copy of domicile, Pakistan.
- Copy of experience certificate
- Copy of courses / diplomas
- Relevant field if available
General Instructions & Guidelines:-
If you are interested to apply in above mentioned vacant posts, then you need to submit application on specific performa provided below alongwith necessary documents in support of application. Ready following instructions carefully before submission of application form:-
- Posts are on contract basis with lump-sump salaries.
- Application form alongwith necessary documents attested by gazzetted officer should be reached at 2nd Floor, 99-West, Shalimar Plaza, Blue Area, Islamabad before last date.
- Application should be submitted in the name of Arshad Maqsood Malik, Chief / Project Director, Energy Wing, Ministry of Planning, Development & Reform.
- Only eligible and short candidates will be called for interview.
- Candidates must present original documents at the time of interview / test.
- Candidates working already in government departments are need to submit application through proper channel.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
Click here for Advertisement: