Every women & girl love to have dazzling look of long and beautiful acrylic nails. With the passage of time acrylics nails start to grow out and become thick with use of polish so in that situation it is the time to get rid of it. The time is really tough in these days to handle the expense. People have been found to pay for removing of acrylic nails so what should be done to save the money for this specific task? Exactly the topic we have chosen today will be all about “how to remove acrylic nails at home” with ease and comfort. You can surly save money if you follow the instructions and tips given in this post. Well there are many ways to remove the acrylic nails at home but we will discuss here only & only easy and time saving methods to remove the nails. We’re going to discuss the first method of our topic wherein you will be guided accordingly:-
Remove the Acrylic Nails with Acetone and Warm Water:
- Heat up the water at least for 4 to 5 minutes so that it warmed but not boiled.
- Eliminate the nail polish.
- Now cut the extra nails using nail cutter with care.
- Buff the layer top of acrylic.
- You should have sufficient acetone so that you nails can easily dip in it.
- Soak the nails in warm water.
- Keep dipping you acrylic nails at least for 10 to 12 minutes and when you feel it started to remove take out your hands from bowl.
- Now it is time to remove the nails with cuticle pusher or any other available source.
- In the end use cuticle oil to relax your nature nails.
Remove the Acrylic Nails with Dental Floss:
This method wherein you are required the dental floss and one person. This is the technique which is being used most of the women and girls to get rid of fake nails at home with ease.
- In this method you will be needed at least one person to help you because without anyone’s help can be danger for you.
- Now ask the person to use dental floss and enter it between the space of natural and acrylic nails.
- Say helper to keeping moving dental floss up, down till the acrylic nails removed from natural nails.
Remove the Acrylic Nails with Cotton Balls:
You can also remove unnatural nails with the help of cotton balls. It is another well-known way is used by some people so follow the instructions below:
- Soak the cotton balls in acetone.
- Place the balls around your finger.
- Keep cotton balls on the fingers at least for 15 minutes.
- When you feel nail can be taken off, remove the cotton balls and remove the nails one by one separately.
The things to avoid during removal of acrylic nails:
It has been seen sometime you might not be able to remove the nails with above mentioned methods due to inexperience and lack of techniques. Moreover some persons have problems with acetone due to sensitive skin in that case these methods are not for you. You are strongly recommended to go for professional and experienced persons to remove to acrylic nails without taking any risk. Furthermore, if have applied these methods for the purpose and you skin started to redden or irritated, then it is suggested that wash your hands immediately. If problem continues then go for doctor and follow the advices.